Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sleepy...

Very sleepy today... Cause I slept at 2.00am? I was talking to a friend of mine until about 12.4oa.m. I think... But that's not the reason... Lately I haven't been able to sleep immediately after eating... So Im forced to not eat when Im hungry in the middle of the night... Which sucks... So I ate at 12am and then went back to my room and still talking to my friend via text messages. I wonder what would my other friends say if I told them who I was talking to last night until 12.40am... Well, at 12.40am, my friend didnt reply me at all... So I guessed that she had fallen asleep and didnt hear her phone. LOL!
So I was stuck trying to sleep for about 1 hour and 20 minutes... Suddenly at 5.15am I woke up because I thought I heard movements in the kitchen. When I went out of my room, I was already ready to kill any 'intruders'... Turns out the noise was made by my sister who was looking for food... LOL!
That's all about my day for now...