Tuesday, July 7, 2009

How anger affects me

I am currently angry due to my stupidity today... Pissing off someone I really care about and possibly hurting that someone is very painful to my heart... So to take care of this feeling, I get angry with myself. How this anger affected me, you may ask.
  1. My heart pumped so hard because of my anger until it was like my whole world was shaking.
  2. My rib muscles got even more cramped up due to the anger.
  3. Almost ended up in the hospital 3 times. Due to not paying attention while crossing roads.
  4. Hurting my own knuckles from punching walls till they bleed.

I advise everyone who is angry at themselves to pay attention to whatever you are doing to avoid accidents and also to not punch walls. Not that I regret doing so, just that sometimes you aren't worth all that pain.