Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Whatever that comes to my mind...

My left foot hurts... Again. But this time even more. Why? Cause Riyal accidentally stepped on it. And after that I had to walk back home... IT HURTS SO BADLY!!! ARGH!
MSSD!!! I am going to go for MSSD!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!XD
Hopefully my injrued foot is ok by then. It's on the 18th so... Next Saturday... Scary yet totally prepared for the fun. HAHA!
I LOVE LIFE! Dont you? I get to meet so many people. Share so many things! I just wish that it would never end. BUT! If life never ends then there would be no point to life. Because if we dont die, we will not be able to go forth to a better place. But what I am scared of is that I will go to hell for the sins I have commited...

So live life to the full! And cherish your friends and family. Dont always study. Im not discouraging you to study, Im just saying that you shouldn't use all your time studying. Have some fun in between.