Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today was my parent's anniversary... I didnt even know about it until 7.40pm. Which was the time I got back home after playing basketball with some friends.
IM SUCH A BAD SON!
Anyways... I dont know how many years my parents have been married cause my mom refuses to tell me and my dad is asleep... My mom refuses to tell me because she found out that I was blogging about their anniversary.
So... We went for dinner. At urm... I think the name of the restaurant was Golden Dragon or something like that... Freaking expensive! Actually it's cheap for my parents but it was expensive for me cause Im practically broke due to my overspending for food and camps... So yeah... I burnt my toungue while eating because I rushed into the food. Ate 4 bowls of rice in less than 5 minutes. Pro? I dont think so. Couldnt even stand up after eating...
So after eating I had to stay in the restaurant for awhile cause I seriously couldn't stand. My mom and sister had gone to Giant first. So I was texting I think Por Lyn and Chee Seng while waiting to be capable of standing up. LOL!
Then came back home, did some homework, ironed some clothes and then came here to make this post. I will most probably do a similar post around this date next year. Wait for it! HAHAHA