Saturday, July 4, 2009

BOWLING AT TIMES SQUARE

Yasmin, Aliah, Gavin and I broke off from the rest and went bowling at the alley in Times Square. IT WAS SO FUN! Even though my feet were in an even worse condition than before I played... But it was all worth it. HAHAHA! The only problem was the price was killer expensive! 16 RINGGIT JUST FOR ONE LANE AND 2 GAMES!!! CRAZY PEOPLE! LOL!
But it doesnt matter. What's done is done.
In the first game, I lost to everyone with only 57 points? Which sucks... Then during the second game I managed to find an ideal weight for my ball as 10 was clearly too light for me. So I did much better than the first game. I even managed to beat Gavin! Which was a first for me. HAHA! I got 3rd with 86 for the second game. But I still lost to Aliah... Either she is really lucky or she is just about as pro as Yasmin but hiding her abilities... GRRR!
During the second game, Ashikin and Aiman came back to us. And so we left the stupid expensive alley after we finished playing. We travelled via monorail then LRT. On the LRT, Gavin, Aiman, Ashikin and I were doing such childish yet fun things. Or rather 'thing'. What we did was, at every stop we would run out the LRT, touch the opposite handle/railing and then run back in. The first time shocked me because Aiman did it twice. He just barely managed. His face was very funny as he ran back in. HAHA!
Then Yasmin and Aiman got off at Taman Paramount and Ashikin, Gavin and I got off at Taman Bahagia... I could have gone home with Gavin but I didnt because Ashikin's dad had not arrived yet... Sadly, only a minute after Gavin left, Ashikin's dad came and picked her up. She offered to ask her dad whether he could send me home but I rejected the offer because of all the stories I have heard about her dad from Arshad... And so I took a cab home. When I got home I came to the com and started blogging.

That's about it for today. Hopefully the amount I have of posts that I have posted today is enough to earn forgivness for not blogging the past 2 days.


SO FUN!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA! XD