Saturday, July 4, 2009

SMKTS PREFECT'S HI-TEA!

HI-TEA WAS SO FUN! THE FOOD WAS GREAT TOO!!!
LOL! Seriously, the food was amazing. Though the food and the toilets weren't as good as last year, but it was definitely more fun. I think it's cause Im closer to the current outgoing prefects than last year's... I LOVE ALL OF THEM! HAHA!
We got to see 2 fashion shows while we were there... One was while we were eating and was organized by the hotel. The other was done by the prefects! OMG RIGHT??!! Danielle, Jeshua, Por Lyn, Pn. Harminder, Thanesh, Zhao Yang, Jit Sun, Cherissa, Raynee, and some other seniors were the models. IT WAS SO FUNNY! I wanted to be a model too... But I refused to do it without a male partner so I could act gay... After that, I took some pictures with Por Lyn, Danielle, the rest of the form 3s and the Discipline Department people(inclduing the old and new members of the department). Seriously fun!
After that we said our goodbyes and parted ways. So some of the form 3s and I went to Times Square. These form 3s were-Ashikin, Yasmin, Kavitta, Poh Yee, Jeanne, Aliah, Chow Xin, Aiman, Joon Wai and me.

NEXT POST!