Saturday, July 4, 2009

Taekwondo Performance-Librarian's Installation

I performed this morning for during the Librarian's Installation. I think Ken Yoong and Monica saw it... Not sure about other people that I know personally though... I performed with both my feet injured... Pro right??? My feet got injured yesterday while I was playing basketball barefooted... I know, Im stupid... Rub it in my face... LOL! My left foot banged into a friend's shoe and bent the wrong way as I landed from jumping to get a rebound... And so my left foot was bruised and swollen... My right foot got a really bad blister too... What made it worse was, the dead skin from the blister burst and broke off about 5 minutes after getting the blister... So I went back home and cut the balance of the dead skin off...
But this morning's performance went surprisingly well compared to the rehearsals and also considering my problematic feet... HAHA! And so after performing, Gavin and I left immediately to Pan Pacific Hotel for our prefect's hi-tea.

NEXT POST!