Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My lucky day!

Seriously, Im not joking... Today was full of luck... But actually no luck... More of like good things. Hopefully I have already paid the price for all the good stuff that happened today.
It all started this morning, I got the chance to skip class to the max! I loved duty for the first time in 16 months! That's one year and 4 months. Why did I love duty? No idea... Dont care either.
Then, we went to Ming Tian at Taman Megah and then to the Taekwondo Academy. And so we practiced for the performance there. Guess what? Eeveryone there was so helpful until we could get the fight scene done properly! THANKS EVERYONE! What's even better, we didnt ask rely on Wai Phun to choreograph that fight too! Not that letting him choreograph is a bad thing... It's just that we have troubled him enough...
When practice ended at 4pm, I realised that I was late to get back home. And so Roy, Li Hui and I walked to school. BUT! On the way, Yun Lynn's mom suddenly drove by and offered to send us home. So when I got home, I was really happy already.
EVEN BETTER! When I got home, I saw that the dishes that were waiting for me to wash this morning were all clean! I thought: THANK YOU!!!!
But of course I still dont know who was the one who washed those dishes...

So......................................................
T
H
A
N
K

Y
O
U