Sunday, June 21, 2009

The pain of watching a movie while my heart is in pain

Well the story is today I went to watch a movie with some of my Taekwondo friends. They were-Kok Keong, Amelia, Justin, Beh, Wai Phun, Gavin, Yi Chin, Yen Lin and myself. We watched 17 Again. Because I watched the movie for the second time, it wasn't so funny. But I laughed more because the first time I watched it, I watched it alone.... According to my title for this post, you can see that the movie was painful for me to watch. This is because certain sad scenes got to me because I was already sad in the first place... That actually made me cry in the cinema for the first time in my life... Hopefully nobody saw me... But I know KK did... Nevermind.

You should see how many messages I have in my phone that says: ' Hey, are you ok? How are you feeling?'. Frankly speaking, it was nice to know that my friends care so much about me. It was very very very comforting. But I'm so sorry that I couldnt reply to most of you because my remaining credit was RM0.16. So I could only answer the only person who sms'd me and was on my Active 10's list-Ashikin. But it's ok. Im sure you guys can forgive me right? Please do. Im sorry for not replying.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THINKING ABOUT ME! I appreciate it.
That's all. Im off to sleep now. Good night.