Friday, June 19, 2009

It's over...

As you can see, IT'S over... To those who know, please dont say anything...
She couldn't accept me for who I am and not at the same time. And so we broke up. It hurt me. ALOT. But it is my fault because I could not change myself to fit her preference. I feel so sad... Does anyone understand how it feels like to always manage to get into a relationship but always be the one to get dumped? I dont think so... I want to get drunk... BUT! I have made a promise to 2 very important people in my life that I wouldn't get drunk ever again... So I'll keep that promise.


OH, THE ANGER TOWARDS MYSELF!
OH, THE PAIN!
IT HURTS TOO MUCH!
If any Taekwondo Club members from my school dont see me tomorrow, Im most probably dead already...


Good bye, oh painful and meaningless life.