Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Up and Up, by Relient K

This song is so nice! I got it from Ashikin during the holidays. It makes me feel really really happy. Unfortunately, I dont know how to add a music player on my blog... So go download it! Here are the lyrics...


Yesterday,
Is not quite what it could have been,
As were most of all the days before.
But I swear today,
With every breathe Im taking in,
I'll be trying to make it so much more.

Cause it seems i get so hung up on,
The history of what's gone wrong,
And the hope of a new day is sometimes hard to see *hard to see*
But Im finally catching onto it,
And yeah the past is just a conduit,
And the light there at the end is where I'll be.

=Chorus=
Cause Im on the up and up,
Im on the up and up,
And I havent given up,
Given up on what,
I know Im capable of.
Yeah Im on the up and up,
Yeah there's nothing left to prove,
Cause im just trying to be a better version of me for you,
A better version of me for you.

To be prosperous,
Would not require much of me,
You see contentment is the one thing it entails.
To content with where I am,
And getting where I need to be,
Im moving past the past where I have failed.

But Im finally catching onto it,
And yeah the past is just a conduit,
And the light there at the end is where I'll be.

*CHORUS*

You never cease to supply
Me with what I need to live a good life.
So when Im down I'll hold my head up high.
Cause you're the reason why...

*CHORUS*