Monday, June 15, 2009

Oh the pain... Does anyone understand at all?

I finally made a blog! lol.
Well as you can see from the title of my blog, I made this blog so i can share my pain with the world. Well, maybe not share, but at least I can tell people about it... Im also doing this because I have no one to turn to right now. Because no one can accept me for who I am, for I am Mask, Mask is me. I am one of two people stuck in one body. Weird right? But very very very true.
I wish I knew what i wanted. I dont know which side to throw and which to keep... One side is over-sensitive, cowardly, unable to control his own emotions but cares about everyone and everything that happens to his friends. The other is a sick headed, perverted, brave idiot.... Help me. For I am confused between these personalities which both have pros and cons.
HELP ME PLEASE!

No comments: