Thursday, June 18, 2009

TIRED!

Today was so freaking tiring... I slept at 12.30am this morning. And I managed to get up because I purposely put my phone far enough for me to have to get up and turn off the alarm which would definitely insure me awaking from my slumber.
Then I went to school like normal and had classes.... At 11.50a.m. Yuen Wei, Jeanne and I were called out for a meeting. The meeting called to give a briefing about our Prefect's Installation and who is in the Installation Comittee. Im in charge of getting the PA.... Sucks much... Hopefully it's easy...
THEN, after school I went to Jason's house, had lunch, went to Jon Zhen's place to play badminton, had fun while playing, swam in the pool at JZ's condominium with Jason, Tiek Yi and Jon Zhen himself, had even more fun while we were in the pool and then went back home extremely tired...(Fun meaning actual fun. For those who are thinking sick, please change your way of thinking.)
Im so tired until I dont wanna do my homework anymore and I also dont wanna go to school tomorrow... BUT! Someone important to me is going to tell me something that could very well end my life tomorrow. So I have to go. I believe that is all. Have a good day/night. Goodbye.