Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Feeling much better

I feel better now. 1st time I didnt have to fake a smile in 3 days or so. Weird right? So all my friends who saw me smiling due to a funny matter before today, they were all fake. But it doesnt matter anymore. Because I feel better. I dont feel anger anymore, maybe a little bit of pain, but much better.
'Why?' you may ask. Because I had a very very cool dream in between 5.50am and 6.30 am. How do I know that? Because my alarm went off at 5.50am and I turned it off and I woke up at 6.30am. The dream had only come to me after I had turned off my alarm. I woke up from that dream. If you really really want to know, ask me about it. And I'll see if I should tell you or not. Cause to me, it's cool but to others I think weird is the word that will come to your mind.
If you asked me if I am over her, the answer is no. Cause I know that I still love her. But I am over the break up. Thanks to that dream. THANK YOU, BRAIN! FOR GIVING ME THAT GREAT DREAM THAT BROUGHT ME BACK!
So from today onwards, if you see me emo-ing, it's definitely not about the break up.... LOL.
JOKING! You most probably wont see me emo.
That's all for today. Thank you for reading.