Thursday, June 25, 2009

Injured...

I injured my right leg. Actually not the whole leg lar.
The parts that are injured are as follows: the thigh, the 2 toes that are after the big toe.
How did I injure them? Well, my thigh is injured because of Amelia who kicked me on that spot yesterday when we were at the Academy to clean up tents... If you dont know who is Amelia, she's Jason's older sister. She kicked me for a reason that I am scared to say. If I did, she would kill me... So anyone who knows, keep it a secret.
My toes got injured because I kicked Jason at the hip with my toes by accident while doing a turning kick. Why did I do a turning kick in school? Cause I was practicing a part of our Taekwondo sketch/performance.
Lately my right leg is getting injured easily. Maybe Im kicking wrongly... Sir Felix! Sir Keith! Teach me whether I am wrong when I am kicking please! When I make a mistake, please just whack me. BTW, I AM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS STATEMENT! (Not too hard lar ok?) LOL

I have to run tomorrow for 4x100m... I wonder if my right leg can recouperate by then... Hopefully lar. WISH ME LUCK!
That's all for today. Thanks for taking the time to read. BYE