Friday, June 26, 2009

Feeling guilty

Today I feel emo... Cause I feel lots of guilt...
Want explanations as to why I feel so much guilt? I talked to one of my friend's boyfriend or ex-boyfriend for the first time. Not very sure of the situation... But that's according to him lar... Apparently just talking to someone who is your friends lover can destroy the whole relationship? I hope she isnt angry because of him... Better if she was angry at me... But I think it was a misunderstanding. Just that I didnt have enough time to find out what was wrong nor could I explain anything... Hopefully they are both ok, now that I also treat him as a friend.

I also feel guilt because I could not help a friend of mine when she was feeling sad even though she was siting right next to me... I think I tried but Im not sure... She told me that she feels better. But hopefully she doesnt go emo again. I hate it when I see my friends are in sadness or lonliness but I cant do a single thing about it...

I also feel guilty because I think I hurt a senior of mine who I think of as an elder brother... He made a post purposely to help me cheer up. Yet I complained about his english... Im such a bad junior/brother... SORRY! I suck, dont I?

Im sorry to those friends of mine. I know that I cant be of much help and that I always make things go wrong. But if at any time you feel lonely and or need help you can always call me. Im sure you all have my number. Plus, I dont mind walking to anyone's house if they really need the help. Im always there for you. Only if you want or need me there, that is.

To anyone who is worrying about me, DONT! I will be fine. People who really know me will know that I will be ok.

Life is so so confusing