Monday, December 28, 2009

It's so hard to make people happy sometimes...
Ever been in a situation where you can make someone you love happy and yet risk others suffering? And the others are people you love too. Totally got me damn emo since 2.30a.m. this morning. I kept thinking about the whole thing expecting to cry but I didn't in the end and slept at about 3.30a.m. I woke up at 4.23a.m. because of some stupid dream and realized that I had been tearing in my sleep...
Yet I have something else that rips me apart... The pain comes and goes just like the pain on my right knee... It's so stupid... Why do I have to go through this over and over again? I hate making decisions... Yet every person has to make decisions. Sometimes these decisions can cost lives... But the decision I have to make will kill me before I can kill anyone. Which means Im the only one to suffer from it, I hope.
Im feeling sick girl, you're so contagious.