Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Apparently, I'm feeling much better than I thought I would be. So cool right?

Something very interesting happened today. DI WERN PLAYED DOTA WITH ME! She's only just a beginner so don't ask her to dota with you unless she wants to. And please dont let her dota with the public... Well, she and I took and and easy AI so I could teach her the basic stuff. What she knows how to do now is walk, attack, run, and buy treads and scrolls. Not to mention tangos. So she doesnt know how to use skills and she doesnt really know why she can level up either. Nor does she know what items to buy. So if possible, someone go to her place and teach her please. So she can have more fun. We beat the AI and she was so happy. LOL!
ANYWAYS!

Congratulations Di Wern, and thanks. You made my day.