Thursday, December 31, 2009

Great last day

Spent my final day of the year with my mom and sister. We went to Mid Valley. The only reason I went was to shop for afew shirts and a new pair of shoes because I have been using the same pair of shoes to go out with friends for maybe 3-4 years already.



So we left the house at about 11am to go to my mom's office cause she had some small thing to do. HER OFFICE IS SO COOL!!! No idea why I think that way though. Haha. At about 1 we left for Mid Valley and I went to get the tickets for Sherlock Holmes at 7pm. I stood in line for maybe 45 minutes? The line was really long.



So after that, I went to Metrojaya to look for some shirts. EVERYTHING WAS STRIPES!!! I HATE! wearing horizontally striped shirts. So I didn't get anything. I couldn't even find myself some shoes... So in the end, I got a new shirt for my dad and my mom and sister got some stuff for themselves. Then after that had dinner. And yes... We spent ALOT of time in Metrojaya. At least 5 hours? Then we had dinner.



AFTER DINNER! We watched Sherlock Holmes. The seats were 2 rows from the screen but it was fairly comfortable. THE MOVIE SO NICE! Just that the ending is potong. Though I might like it only because I read Sherlock Holmes stories... Works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ONLY!!!



So after the movie. We were on our way to the the parking lot. It was almost closing time when I passed by the sports shop and saw a nice pair of shoes. I immediately went over to the sales-person and got my size. Didn't even try it on. Just got it and went off. And guess what? It's one size bigger than my current pair of shoes. So Im totally fine with it.



So we came back and I rushed to take a bath. Haha. Im very paranoid about feeling fresh... I feel weird if I walk to school because I start the day off sweaty... So mafan.



And now Im here at the computer blogging. I hope that the coming year is a good one. I not that this year was bad. I like it alot even though there were alot of bad times. Made alot of new friends. Gained alot of things. The bad stuff, I dont really care anymore. SO HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



Gonna host a Skype call now. Im off from blogger for now. Bye