Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I dont get it...

I seriously dont get it... Im not sure whether this is your part of your personality or what... Cause this has never happened before. Or maybe this is the first time I was hurt from it. I don't know. But still. It doesn't make sense... I wish I knew why, but you wouldn't tell me. And Im trying to believe what he told me, but because of what you told me the first time, I just can't... Im trying to not take the guy so seriously but still...
Don't you think it hurts when you care about someone and the someone is just mean to you 90% of the time??? What's so wrong with releasing that slight bit of stress out to the person who caused it?
I don't know how long I stayed up crying over this whole thing... And guess what? I dreamt about it too. So when I woke up, I cried again and again. So I hope you tell me what's going on. Before it's too late.