Thursday, December 24, 2009

BAABCAA

That's what it said on my results slip... I am in no way dissapointed in it. Because I took the whole thing lightly. Haha. So I couldn't really put EVERYTHING into it. Serves me right lah, right?

Ashikin, I have your cookies. And my parents like them. I hope we can meet sometime before schoold reopens... Cause I definitely would prefer to give the container back to you before then... Haha

Being carefree is a good thing. SOMETIMES! I should seriously get someone to teach me how to be more serious about my studies... Hehe... I think I should just drown myself in music... IM SO BLOODY TIRED!

Went to V Station again... Damn fun. But about halfway through, my dad called... And was screaming at me because I only got 4As.... We hogged the band games room for about 3 hours? After that, we went to MCD to makan at about 5? Then after that I went back home. Sorry if I troubled anyone by walking back home. *coughs*

So I came back home, took a bath and SLEPT! It was so nice. Slept for about an hour. Then I woke up I was attacked with LOTS of calls from cousins and an text message from Declan which put the cherry on top of the cake... Zzz... So I woke up having a headache. And what do I take to take care of that? COFFEE!!! So Im most probably not sleeping tonight... Haha.

And now Im blogging. Haha. I have only afew final words to say. . .

Im sorry, Yasmin, Iman and Aiman. I totally forgot about calling you all. Im sorry. We'll go out some other time ok? Since the 3 of you have results good enough. *COUGHS LOUDLY*

And finally, congratulations to all form 3s. Doesn't matter whether you got any bad results. Sometimes, it's the effort you put in that counts.