Wednesday, December 23, 2009

YAY!

Phei Fern finally got a Skype! SO!!! All add her! Her Skype name is taka.loves.em
And now I owe her because she made it all because I asked her to... Sad right?
Hopefully this post can cancel off that debt. Because I really dont want to owe her... T.T
So what now? IM REALLY BORED! And Im talking to Arshad, Kevin and Phei Fern on Skype at 3.21 in the morning. Crazy? I dont think so.
Declan, next time, dont leave your Skype on when you aren't even there... Unless there's something wrong with your Skype lar. Haha.
I feel so stupid now... Because I dont usually blog like this... It's like empty talk... Someone call me stupid! LOL!!!

You don't know how I feel when you smile at me like that!
Can't you see that you are the one to bring me back to life!
HAAAAAH~~~ I like that!

Part of the chorus from Sweety by Clazziquai Project. I LOVE IT!!! MUAHAHA!!!