Monday, July 20, 2009

Still quite happy

Today was a very happy day. Except for the part that I have a big pile of homework from 3 weeks ago waiting at my desk... But nevermind. Im too happy to be affected by the dread of that pile.
Woke up extra-ordinarily early... For what reason? No idea... Went to school, went up to the podium 2 times. Once to be announced as the new Ass. Discipline Department Director and another to get my GOLD medal back. MUAHAHAHA! That was what made my day. Being able to reunite with my medal that I have worked so hard for over the years.
Was pretty happy until the last 2 periods. Why? Cause Phei Fern was emo-ing... Why would I be affected? Cause I care. Dont take it the wrong way. She's one of my best friends. So of course I care.
Phei Fern... Dont so emo... You have friends who care about you. They are always there for you when you need them. No point in keeping all of it in. Just express it. And don't feel guilty. Im still happy.
So yeah. Conclusion is that Im still really happy. But I sense that something bad is coming my way. Always happens when Im really happy. HAHA! But I will be fine. I will conquer these bad things and go through with life.
To those who feel that there is no longer any reason to live, NEVER GIVE UP! There is always something to live for. Like for the person you love or to make the world a better place.