Thursday, July 23, 2009

I forgot...

I forgot to make a post when I started blogging today... Ok.
Yesterday night I made the most satisfying sausage and bread sandwich ever before! Let me tell you how I did it.
I had fried some cheese sausages and planned to eat them this morning so I dont have to waste too much time cooking them for breakfast. I fried extra sausages for supper. I was REALLY hungry. Then suddenly I had this extreme craving for cheese??? So I got this really good idea which I have always wanted to do but never had the time to do so. This idea was to make the bread toast on one side and have a melted slice of cheese on the other and also have the sausage in the middle of it to make it a sandwich or whatever you call it.
How did I manage to get the bread done that way? Simple, I put it on the frying pan so that only one side would be getting all the heat and gets toast and the other side has the cheese that will melt due to the heat. When I took my first bite, IT WAS AMAZING! I never ever thought that bread and sausages could ever satisfy me so much ever before! I took 30 minutes just to finish to of those 'sandwiches' because they were so good! I took my time on each and every bite.
After that, I brushed my teeth and went to sleep. I had expected to fall asleep at least one hour from going to sleep. Surprisingly, I fell asleep within less than 10 minutes. It was the alarm clock that continued to disturb me throughout the whole night...
And that's about it for my whole perfect supper yesterday.