Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Did anything bad happen to anyone?

I ask that question because I went really really high in tuition today... And when I get high, Im really high... I laughed for more than 20 minutes non-stop in tuition. I think I freaked alot of people out.
Anyways, when I get high, something bad happens to someone I care for. I didnt know who she/he would be. So I texted about 3-5 people who I thought most probable to have something bad happen to them today. But I didnt text my mom...
I only found out at 11am who and what had happened to the person I care about. The person is my mom. What happened? Her car couldn't start. And she was stuck in her office carpark for more than half an hour cause my stupid dad couldnt hear his phone in the bar... Idiot... Yes, I am calling my dad an idiot. I do it often, but this time I mean it.
You have the right to be dissapointed in me if you thought I was the 'Forever give respect to elders' kind of person. My english is a little problematic today. No idea why. Maybe cause Im really tired. So I wont waste anymore time, and go to sleep. Good night.