Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tempted to tell

I have something that I wish I could tell the whole world. BUT! I cant... Cause if I do, every one who cares about me will definitely feel bad. So I won't say anything. But hopefully no one can guess what this thing is. By the way, it's not about my feelings for anyone. So don't come running to me and asking whether this post is about liking some random girl or whatever... Cause I still wont answer you, even if the subject of your question was correct.

So actually this post was pointless. Maybe there is a point to it... The point to this post is just to make anyone who even gives a damn get really curious. And so I can annoy them with not telling them anything. I feel so evil. HAHA!

Anyways, today was freaking tiring... Most people dont know this, but I haven't been able to sleep well for about 2 weeks now. Why? Cause of my new alarm clock. My new alarm clock's second hand is really really really noisy! I can't sleep properly because of the noise and also because Im a very light sleeper. LOL.

So today I was really really tired cause I just couldn't stand it anymore. Sad right? LOL. Had a spot check in the first 2 periods. That literally used up my whole battery pack for the morning. So I was totally out when I got to class. Even on duty I couldnt stand properly so I had to lean. Managed to get about 30 minutes of 'sleep' during civics... Some people would be amazed that I could hear every single conversation going on when Jeshan, Li Yen, Shaina, 'The Jamaican', Nicholas and Marn Keon were near my place and talking amongst themselves plus afew other people from the group from Phei Fern's side. I just didnt have enough evergy to care about their conversations... Cause of them I really couldn't get my sleep...
After school, I took the radio to the prefect room and listened to Fly Fm. That managed to wake me up before eating and going for dance practice. So I became hyper during practice but after that, once I had gotten back home I was already half dead...
So right now, I still am very very sleepy...