Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fun day

The SMK Taman S.E.A. Prefects Installation and Graduation day was today. Fun but tiring. Yet at a certain point, very saddening... Not gonna say why it was saddening. It was fun because I finally got to wear my new name tag that says 'Penolong Pengarah Bahagian Disiplin'. Not only that, it was also fun because I got to perform and spend alot of time with my fellow prefect friends.
We all went to McDonalds at SS2 after the Installation. It's tradition to do so. Wonder when it started though... ANYWAYS! At a certain point, we were stared at by 2 women. Apparently from what I read from their lips was that they were gossiping about us prefects. I was very pissed at them for even thinking about staring. THEY ARE SO RUDE! Just because they were the only ones on the upper floor who weren't SMKTS students... They could have easily went down and had a nice meal but no... They stayed on and stared at us... I felt like shouting at them... Anyways, after McD, I went to Horus/INC, and then walked Por Lyn back to school cause no one else would accompany her, then I went back home. By foot. Exactly why it was so tiring. And so today, I shall not go to Taekwondo training. Even though Master Ben is gonna be teaching tomorrow... Haiz... But nevermind. Im gonna do my work now. So long, good bye.