Wednesday, July 15, 2009

NOT SO FUN DAY ANYMORE

IM SO SORRY!
Allow me to tell you why I say this.
This Saturday is the MSSD competition for Taekwondo. BUT! On the same day, it is also the day our national football team will play with Manchester United... And now I am in a dilemma because I am supposed to go for both and I have already paid for MSSD but not for the ticket. Just that I really wanna go for the match... Plus I dont know whether the person I am going to the match with will be ok if I dont go or not... ARGH!
SOMEBODY SHOOT ME!!!
Now I realise that I havent really been having that much fun today... First of all, a close friend of mine had a very very sad morning. And all I could do was stand there and watch her as her eyes let out tears... I had to wash 2 toilets(practically alone) after the installation... Which freaking pissed me off because the girls didnt know how to wash their toilet... Then after McD, in Horus, I was losing so badly because I was so noob at the game... Then after that, this happens to me... GOD! Have I not done enough to gain a whole 24 hours straight of pure happiness!?

Por Lyn, forgive me for my idiocy.
Im sorry.