Sunday, September 19, 2010

A great day that started with a great morning

So today I went to Rachel's church for service, if Im not wrong, that's what it's called. Watching her play made me feel weird. Haha.

Honestly, I DID feel a little lost. But it was fine after Declan reached there. Thanks Declan. Overall, the morning started off great. I believe everyone should understand why. Haha.

When I walked home, my parents were out. My sister was sleeping. Had the house all to myself. Studied abit, then went to the com. And yes, I DO study. Just not alot. My attention span for self studying is VERY low. When my mom came back, she gave me the best news she has ever given within the past 4-5 months I believe. She told me that my uncle's family is coming over. So that means my cousin sisters, yes, the ones who are ALWAYS right about me, are coming over lunch. They know EVERY aspect of what's happening in my life.

I love them alot. Haven't really had the chance to spend much time with them lately cause they're always busy with college and uni and stuff. So their timing to go back to Nilai is always not in sync with my family. Hope I get to talk to them later. It's gonna be FUN! Hehe...

OH OH!!! I FINALLY FOUND MY PHONE'S HEADSET! After 3 months of searching for it, I finally found it! It was in the pants which I wore to the service this morning! I only noticed it was in there after I emptied my pockets but still felt something. Then I realized that it was there! In that one pocket, FOR 3 MONTHS! Even went into the washing machine though... But they still work fine! Haha. Amazingly, both my phone and headset are VERY water-proof. Considering that I've dropped my phone into pools, ponds, rivers,etc quite afew times before. So yes, my day is going well.

Best part of it all, Im starting to lose that stupid fear. Im gonna make it. I know I will. And knowing that I have people behind my back is gonna help me through this.

Time to cook. Need to show my cousins that I cook BETTER than ALL 3 of them! MUAHAHAHA!!!!