Saturday, September 25, 2010

I just want you to know how I feel

I dont know what's wrong with me today. I feel really weird. I have so many questions that I want to ask you, yet Im scared to ask them. Haha. But oh well, guess they're questions that I dont need to know the answer to...

I've always thought the moon was an amazing thing. But ever since I was 8 or 9, I've called her Lady Moon. And I've tried my best to catch her every night. There has never been a night where I didn't look for her. I find the lady amazing and beautiful. She lights up the darkness of the night, she brings people home and seeing her at her full makes me happy. Why am I suddenly saying this out of nowehere? Because I think YOU, are more amazing and more beautiful than anything and anyone I have ever met. Call me naive, call me stupid, call me crazy, I dont care! You might not believe me when I say this, but you are amazing and beautiful. More than Lady Moon. And you should know, that Lady Moon has never lost to anyone in my eyes before. Besides my mom of course. Haha. But you, you've changed me. I dont care if people say that Im different and all. Because face it, IM HAPPY! For the first time in a long time too. I haven't sulked for a month, which is a very long time for me. And it's all thanks to you.

When I see you, my heart races with time, making the world around me slow down. When you leave, I feel like holding you in my arms and never letting go. When Im with you, and only you, I feel like I have nothing to hide. No secrets to keep. When Im not talking to you, I actually go through physical discomfort. Weird? I believe so. But most importantly, when I see you I think to myself: There's the most amazing person I have ever met.

So tell me, what did you think of me that night, when I sang to you under the night sky while Lady Moon was watching? What did you feel? Because I've never seen you with that smile before. And I want to see it more.

I wont let anyone crush your world. I will make sure you keep smiling, one way or another. I want to see that beautiful smile that you allowed me to see. That one smile which makes my fire burn high up to the sky.

Most of you already know who Im talking about. Most of you would think Im naive, or crazy. Afew of you even said that Im gonna get myself hurt. Even I think that when Im older, I'll be laughing about my words now. But I dont care about that anymore. If I feel this way about her, then Im gonna make sure the world knows how I feel about her.

So I wanna tell you now. That I want to make you as happy as you make me. I know I can do it. And I will do it. Somehow. That's a promise I make to you. And I won't take no for an answer. Haha

If you see my girl,
Just tell her I miss her smile.
And tell her I love her.