Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What a lonely day

I didn't go to school today because I was expecting Beh and Seng Yew to come to my house... In the end, the plan had to be changed. So I was at home feeling lonely and thinking about ALOT of emo stuff... Then I rememberd that there was an EXCO meeting this morning... I hope Pn. Surita wont kill me for it, even though she told me herself that the meeting was today... So I was talking to Daniel Yoong for the whole morning online. Thanks Daniel for accompanying me until you had to go for work. After that I was waiting for people to show up online...
Waiting
Waiting
Waiting........
WAITING...........
And the first one to pop-up was Kevin. Which was weird. I would expect people like Jo Yee or Ken or Phei Fern to pop-up first. So I talked to him while watching Kabuto... I was wondering which one came first, Decade or Kabuto, so I thought 'I should ask Ken, he would know'... Turns out that he still wasn't online even though it was already 3pm... Then at 4.30pm, Kevin went off to meet them at Kayu... I was like 'POTONG!'... But then again, thanks Kevin for chatting with me, REALLY appreciate it. Then only I remembered that they all were going to Kayu today... Haiz... So sad for me... This lonely little boy at home... Doing nothing but sitting infont of his small laptop while thinking how I can fix my problem with her... Made me cry once today because I was thinking about my problems... I need to talk to people about them soon before I blow up... Even my english is getting worse due to my problems. ARGH!!! The 2 people I plan on talking about them to, one of them is most probably studying so her phone is definitely OFF! And the doesnt come online much and is EXPENSIVE to call... So I think I'll wait for either one of them to be free first...

Can somebody save me,
Cause Im thinking maybe,
That you can take me piece by piece....

Part of the starting of Fallin Apart by the All American Rejects... I feel exactly like those few sentences...