Sunday, October 25, 2009

I cant believe it...

I cant believe I was sitting there on the bridge for almost 2 hours this morning just thinking whether I should ring the bell... Definitely wasnt stalking. I was just on my way to Taekwondo class really early cause my parents weren't around. And considering that nobody was at the academy, I might as well have waited at a place where I could sit comfortably for free and just think about my problems. I cant believe I was sitting there for almost 2 hours! I have no idea how I survived to think about my problems without any music and not cry! Most probably cause of the traffic and also the fact that it was a public place.
At approximately 1.30p.m. I went to the academy feeling pretty okay after thinking about all my problems lately. After teaching Chow Yee, straight away moved on to the E.X. Academy Sparring Team training. IT WAS KILLER! I kicked Beh's elbow twice with the same leg on the same spot, got kicked on my left biscep AT LEAST 10 times(got a bruise for it) and clashed on my RIGHT knee at least 5 times. Considering the injury that I already have, my knee is feeling like it's gonna break off soon...
I went to the academy at 1.30p.m. When all the training had ended, I came back at about 7 p.m. and got a crazy shooting from my mom. But it was worth it cause I made a big improvement today. So YAY FOR ME!!!
Anyways, Im gonna sleep now. Have a good night everyone! BYE