Thursday, October 29, 2009

Last Post in A Long, Long Time...Hopefully

You know, come to think of it,

IF I never did, do anything I did to help us have a good

friendship-bonding time,

I wouldn't be so hurt.

If I never helped you go for the trip,

I wouldn't be so left alone and hurt

and maybe perhaps have

a better time myself there.

Come to think of it,

I wonder wether you still do

appreciate or even remember

all the things I did for you.

Still wonder wether you actually

was touched by what I did for you or even cared about what I did.

I guess not

Why? Well, cause, you didn't

keep your promise.

How do I know wether you did or didn't?

I don't need to.

I can see it straight in your actions.

You don't even give a damn about everthing I do or did for you.

Maybe if you did, only little.

Not much to be considered as your friend.

So What The hell right?

DID&DO