Thursday, October 1, 2009

Feeling guilty #2

This post is entitled '#2' because I have made a post with a similar title before. lol...
Well, today I feel depressed, guilty and thankful. I will go to guilty and thankful first.
I wanted to skip school today but my parents told me yesterday that either I skip today or I skip tomorrow. So naturally I chose tomorrow to skip school. Realizing that nobody was coming to school today, I called Phei Fern to come to school. She wasn't so co-operative at first, but she said yes in the end. She asked Rachel to come and so she came too... Only 6 people came to class today... So it was really boring. I feel guilty because I called Phei Fern to come to school and therefore causing her depression today. Thankful because she was willing to come and accompany me.
Now, to the part where I feel depressed. I feel depressed because... Nevermind. I think I'll leave that part out of this. Just know that I am depressed. Good enough.
I need you here with me right now,
But I dont want you here,
Because that would just stab the knife deeper into my heart.