Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What's wrong with me?

I realise that I can't study in almost any given condition or environment but I don't know why. This made me very very pissed at myself. I almost blew up at afew people. That comes to show that I can be very patient with other people but I can't be patient with myself. It's stupid isn't it? It should be the other way around.
You treat me just like another stranger,
Well it's nice to meet you, Sir.
Well I guess I'll go, I best be on my way out.
Ignorance is your new best friend,
Ignorance is your new best friend!
Sometimes I wish I could sing that to so many people. Including HER. Well, I must be really pissed today. I fell in love with that song today even though I didn't really like it before. I've been listening to it tons of times today and I can already get the lyrics. : )
But then again, Im still pissed.
Sometimes I wonder why I fell for you.
Must there be a reason to love?
I know that a reason is unnecessary,
but I still wonder why.
I need to learn how to neglect emotions.
Example:Love, fear, sadness, anger, pain.
Then again, I should love.
So maybe I can learn to control the emotion.
I should. Dont you think so too?