Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Patience...

I need to be patient with everything now. Im so pissed that I can't go to train for the next 2 weeks. My parents won't let me out till PMR is over...
I almost burst at a very sensitive friend a few minutes before making this post because of the not being able to train thing... I wanna kill someone.
I need to release some anger and I dont want to punch walls over such a thing. So IM GONNA BURST RIGHT NOW!
DO You BLOODY KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE DONE FOR YOU??!! YET WHEN I ASK FOR A SMALL THING IN RETURN, YOU COMPLAIN AND HURT ME AT THE SAME TIME? ARGH!

AND YOU! CANT YOU SEE HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TORTURE ME EVERY SINGLE DAY IN SCHOOL???!!! PLEASE TAKE MY BLOODY HINTS ALREADY! I WANT TO GET THIS OVER WITH A.S.AP.! YOU MAKE ME SO PISSED AT THE GUY TILL I PUNCH WALLS AND MAKE ME SO BLOODY SAD BECAUSE OF SO MANY REASONS! THE MAIN REASON IS!
Im madly in love with you. Please realise it. I cant tell you now for certain reasons. If you can find out before my planned date, it would make it a whole lot easier for me.
PLEASE! GOD DAMN IT! REALISE IT NOW!
I F*^K&*G HATE YOU, BLOODY PMR!!!