Thursday, April 8, 2010

Why do I keep feeling this way?

My body has the most PERFECT TIMING ever! I fall sick one day before going to prefects camp... So potong wei... I'll be going, but I'll also be worrying about ALOT of other things... And since my health hasn't been good lately, mental stress wouldn't be too good...

Need to relax from eveything... My mom's balik kampung timing is always the worst... When I wanna stay at home, she says have to go back... When I wanna leave town, she says she has work... Haiz...

Lately I've been getting blackouts... Real serious ones... But they last about 1-2 seconds... Almost got hit by a car because of one of them blackouts though... On Monday, ran in the rain because I passed the umbrellas to Jo Yee and Di Wern. Didn't really have a choice. Cause the umbrellas were so small, I knew that they would get wet if I squeezed in with either one. BTW, there were 2 umbrellas. And Jo Yee was already sick, so I walked on with my MU cap.

In tuition, had so many problems... Blackouts+rib cramps... So mafan... Plus whole week I've been stressing out about stupid problems which I cant tell anyone... So stupid... Need to leave town for at least a week to forget all about it wei...

ARGH!!!