Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WOOOO!

So on the 12th last week, which was 3 days afer my birthday, Iman, Arshad, Aiman, Yasmin, Eli, Gavin and I went to Swensen's for lunch to celebrate my birthday. This celebration was mainly for those who couldnt make it on the day itself.
So Yasmin's mom sent us to Swensen's and we had lunch. My mac n cheese was SOOO good, yet so oily==
Then Gavin came after the main dishes and we had ice cream!!! WOOO! After ice cream, we went to V Station. Had lots of fun. But Eli had to go back early so she couldnt play... T.T
So we played until maybe 5? DAMN SYOK! Yasmin and Aiman went off at about 4.30.
Had tons of fun on that day. Thank you all, especially Iman, who planned it all out.
THANK YOU!!!!

So after getting back home, I ironed my clothes and got ready for the movie with Auntie Annie, Danielle, and my 2 sisters. We went to TC Mall to watch Percy Jackson and The Lighting Thief. We had dinner at this place where the chef would come out of the kitchen and look at the customers as if he wanted to kill them... My biological sister ordered Hor Fun and it was the last dish to come... I expected it to be good cause it took so long... BUT! IT SUCKED!!! BADLY! Wasted damn lot of time at the stupid useless restaurant...
So after dinner we watched the movie. DAMN COOL! But Danielle said that it was dissapointing because apparently there are LOTS of things missing from the book and the storyline is abit farfetched compared to the book.
So after the movie, Auntie Annie sent us back home only to find out that there was a black out...
I took a bath in the dark which was very very interesting. I couldnt see anything but yet I managed to get nothing to fall. Even the bodywash and shampoo bottles didnt fall. That clearly shows how long those bottles have been there even though they've been replaced with other bottles before. They always end up in the same position... DAMN COOL
So after that went to sleep. And didnt wake up for the next day of school. HAHA

Anyways, SORRY ELI! For watching the movie before you...