Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Never cross a road while talking on the phone

It's been awhile. Haven't blogged in about a week or more. So Im gonna blog about yesterday and today AND 2 days ago too. But it's gonna be short.

Monday, 23rd of November
My cousin brothers came over. We had alot of fun with cards and computer. So I didnt rot. Had Dominos' for dinner. IT WAS AWESOME!!!

Tuesday, 24th of November
Called afew old friends over to my house. So we had one of their PS2s connected to my new 42" LCD. Since my cousins were there, we had even more fun than expected. Played even more cards and got some new cards. MUAHAHA!

Today
Woke up at 12pm today. So I immediately started washing the clothes. Thank God they dried in time. HAHA! Anyways... After washing the clothes, I had lunch and watched Kiva since I had nothing to do. Stupid DVD was corrupted at episode 14... T.T
At about 5pm, Phei Fern called cause she was so bored. Your timing wasn't so good this time, Phei Fern. I was already on my way to the basketball court. Next time should call Ken to come. Sorry Ken, forgot to call you to come and play. OH! Something bad almost happened to me... I almost died today because of my phone AGAIN! Im sure you would be happy if I died right? Phei Fern? LOL! But I wonder how you would feel if you were the one who caused it. HAHA! Joking joking. But she almost got me killed. So an old lesson must be re-implanted into my head.
NEVER CROSS ROADS WHILE TALKING ON THE PHONE!

One more thing. No need to thank me, Jo Yee. It's what friends are for.