Thursday, September 3, 2009

WOW!!!!

I came back home yesterday night after a basketball game... I was really tired because it was the first time I had played with college students... MADNESS WEI! Damn fun to play with them. But after taking a bath, I went to sleep almost immediately. Before I slept, I planned to wake up really early to study. IM VERY SCARED FOR MY SCIENCE AND MATHS! So I did. If you notice the time of this post. HAHA.
I woke up at 1.30am to study. I stayed awake until now. And I actually managed Form 1-3 Science with all the AAR songs from the album that I bought with my own money which put a whole in my wallet. IT COST ME RM45.90! Damn pain...
Anyways, I feel really hyper right now cause I couldn't control my craving for coffee... So yeah... HAHAHAHAHA
I will blog again later after school. I PROMISE!