Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The worst feeling in life.

I learned something very useful today. I learned that regret is the worst feeling in life. Why? Because it makes you suffer but there is no reward to suffering it. There is no point in regreting anything but yet we still feel regret for certain things...
Yesterday night, my mother told me something that shocked me. She said the following words :'If by any chance that you don't get results that are better than your cousin sister, I will transfer you to another school and stop you from Taekwondo.' My mother has never threatened me before... The cousin sister that she was talking about got 5As... So I have to beat her... Which sucks... Cause I haven't really studied properly yet... I hope I can get good results that would get me into Pure Science Stream.
BUT DONT WORRY! I WILL NOT LEAVE SMKTS! I LOVE IT HERE!