Monday, September 7, 2009

OMG WEI!

I just really wanted to blog... It was very very sudden... So Im blogging. But what to blog about? I KNOW!

Ok, so here it is. On Saturday morning, my mom took me out shopping... We were late to go to KL because of my sister who took ages to get out of the bath... When we reached KL, we saw that the SOGO shopping complex was bloody packed... When we finally found a parking spot, we quickly seperated our own departments. Me to the Men's and the other 2 to the Women's. One thing that surprised me while I was there was that I actually looked for stuff and went nuts... I believe my feminine side took over me... I went berserk over clothes for the first time in my life. I tried so many different looks in the fitting room... In the end, I got 3 shirts and 2 pairs of pants that cost my mom about hmm... Let's see... RM600!!!!!! CRAZYNESS! To some people not so lar... But I have never chosen any clothes for myself that cost more than RM40 ever before... Then we had lunch and I missed the more than half my Taekwondo class... I was really pissed that day... HAHA
Anyways, GTG cook now. Lunch! HEHE