Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thinking...

I've been thinking alot. Most of which are REALLY crazy stuff. Some of which are very sensible. Though some of those sensible stuff will never happen.

Will things ever get to go that way I want them to be? I hope that it will, but will I be able to make it happen? Haha.

I wish to be better than him AND him... I've never met you before, but I wish to be better than you, and the ones before you. I want to be the greatest. But will I be able to make it happen? That will have to wait for my children to be born to see.

I believe that anything can be achieved if you believe in yourself and in the thing you want to achieve. Belief is something that everyone needs to have. Without it, they will fall.

Do you ever get that feeling where you think you should reconsider your decision for something? And when you find yourself changing your decision, it costs you something big? WELL, I have.

This morning, I was confused on why I decided to stop in the first place. Not because I lost interest, no. If that were the case, I would have stopped alot of other things. Maybe it's because I dont wanna lose ever again. Because Im scared of being beaten by someone of 'lower level' than me. Because Im scared of being embarassed. Because Im scared of being more and more absorbed into it to the point of no return. Because Im scared of changing into somebody Im not. I realized that I quit fighting, only because I was scared. And nothing else.

I will continue to fight. Bet on it, guys. And next time, Im not gonna be scared of anything. Im gonna go in there, give it my all, and show him who's boss no matter win or lose.

Someone very dear to me brought my spirits up this morning. I owe much more than just this to you though, hope I'll be able to return all that you've done for me. Thank you.

SO! Adam Lambert is coming to town. Am I going? That depends. Mum says yes, money's ready. Tickets depend on a certain best friend's mom. Haha.




Im addicted to loving you