Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ARGH!

Everything is being thrown at me in one go again...



When I first heard that the exams were being pushed to October, I was fairly happy. But now, not so... Adam Lambert is coming on the 14th. And 17th there's this competition... It's about time I told the world now...



Frankly speaking, I no longer have any interest in sparring anymore. All I want now, is to learn how to be a better teacher and maybe even learn the practical uses of Taekwondo as a martial arts. This thing has been bothering me since just before the JLK competition. I asked myself, is sparring really still what Im interested in? Then it came to me, sparring was never an interest. It always just a way to test myself and see how good I am... Now that I know that I can't really cant go far, what's the point?

I never realized this until tonight. I cause my own problems. Thinking back, I noticed that every single serious problem that I have ever had has ALWAYS been my own fault... And now this shit, is ALSO my fault... ARGH!!! I wish that my friends would just tell me straight in the face what their problems with me are... I am so definintely gonna cry myself to sleep tonight...