Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Feeling abit disappointed

Why you may ask... It's because out of all my close friends. You are the only one who told me to give up... I don't understand why though... It's like I you're saying I dont stand a chance. What's even worse is that you don't know her at all... So yes, I believe you are jumping very big steps and to a very outrageous conclusion...

Im pretty sure you wont read this post anyways but I just wanna express myself... It doesn't matter if I don't stand a choice... This is definitely the first time I have ever, EVER, felt so happy for so long in one go.

Having such feelings for her somehow just makes me carefree and happy. So it doesn't matter if she has such feelings for me or not. I wanna stay like this and not that stupid idiot who used to sulk over every little crap that made him even the slightest bit sad...

I hope you realize that this is the last time I will ever go to you for any girl related problems...

Gosh... Why?! Out of all of them does it have to be you? If it were her or her or HER I could get it... But you don't know this girl at all...

Im sorry, Ah Jie, but I seriously cant just let go when I dont want to. Accept the fact...