Friday, May 14, 2010

Im pretty sure Im back!

Thanks alot Arshad... Really... No one could do it better than you.... -.-

WELL!!! Thanks to Arshad, I've got this one song stuck in my head and Im listening to it OVER AND OVER AGAIN as I blog... BONAMANA!!! ARGH! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

Anyways! Today I stayed back to listen to Iman's and Arshad's oral... HEY! IMAN! You're right! The girl's name DOES COME OUT FIRST! LOL!!! So after the oral, we went to eat rojak... Apparently, my parents never taught me that there are afew types of rojak... I always thought that there was only one form of it... Which was the fruit one with the brown colored sauce...

So I came back with Iman because my shoe tore apart... Then I listened to this song called Fighting by Yellowcard. Describes my situation PERFECTLY! But it wasnt as addictive as Bonamana... ARGH!!!