Saturday, October 24, 2009

My desires

I have to remove my desires for more. I have to stop expecting that we can become more than just best friends. Cause I know deep inside, no matter how much I try to escape the fact, you and I can't be together. It just wouldn't work. Now all I want is what you most probably want as well. And you were the one who gave me the thought to it. I never thought it was possible due to my desires. But now I believe that it IS possible for you and I to be what we were before we told each other about our feelings for each other. And I really want that now.
I wonder if we both agree on that. That we should just be best friends and nothing more and hide our feelings and hopefully slowly lose them. Im not saying that I have anything against our feelings for each other. I just think that it would be the best option for the both of us. We put each other through crap almost everyday. So it should be best that we just stayed friends. Do you agree? I hope you do.
OREWA PHEI FERN-SAN DAISUKI DAISUKI DAISUKI DESU