Saturday, October 17, 2009

Im scared

I went offline this morning to get some sleep at 2a.m. I slept almost immediately. At a certain point, close to 3a.m. I think, somthing woke me up. It was about you, leaving your entire bunch of friends and I after it failed. I woke up before the ceremony, finding the side of my pillow that I was sleeping on wet, and the other side of my face flooded with tears. I tried to not think about it and dried my tears after I woke up, but then when the clock struck 3 a.m., tears started to flow like a river into the sea. I prayed and prayed that you would be fine for almost an hour. When I had finally stopped crying, it was 5a.m. already. And the fact that with every passing day, I might have less time with you puts me into depression.

I cant live without you.
I wanna see you.
I wanna hold you in my arms.
I wanna love you forever.
AND
I want you to promise me that you will never leave me or any of us.
Please stay.