Thursday, September 24, 2009

EMO DAY

I feel bloody emo today... No idea why... Nobody knew that I was cause I put up a false front so that Declan, Chee Seng and Gavin wouldn't know. Pro right? Im actually pretty good at putting up a false front but for the right reasons. Unlike SOMEONE I know. Im sure SOMEONE would know that it's him/her. Maybe it's because I have been thinking about HER the whole day today? Maybe... And maybe not... But I have been thinking about her the whole day today. I wish I could see you right now... I miss you alot... Should I try to forget you? I could if I wanted to. Cause I have done that to someone before. I almost managed to forget you, but the fact that I have been thinking about you so much today proved the fact that it's impossible for me to forget you. Forget HIM, or at least dont kill me everytime you bring up a topic about HIM... You have no idea how much pain I feel whenever you talk about HIM...
I hope you realise how I feel about you and that I can't forget you. Please make the correct choice.