Monday, August 10, 2009

Scared

Of what? Of being taken off the board of prefects. I did something horribly wrong... But up till now, I still dont know why I did it... To anyone who wishes to know what happened, go ahead and ask me. I will think about whether I should tell you or not. And if you are gonna ask me via text messages but your number is not a Hotlink or Maxis number, please call me(Im running low on credit). But I guess Pn Harminder's words are the only ones that can still bring me back up from this feeling...
'It is only human for us to make mistakes. No matter how old we are, we still make mistakes and learn from them. No matter what happens, a second chance is always given for you to learn.' A reformed quotation from Pn Harminder. I reformed it to make it sound cooler and more grammatically correct.